Re-elect to Allen City Council, Place 4
LEADING WITH INTEGRITY “My guiding principles in public service are relationship-building, accountability, integrity and commitment.” A hallmark of Schulmeister’s community service has been listening to residents and developing personal relationships with community leaders, city staff, members of boards, and volunteers at various organizations, all in an effort to understand the needs and issues of the community. As part of the City Council, Schulmeister has served on the Finance Audit Committee, the Community Development Corporation, Public Arts Committee, Nominating Committee, Board of Adjustments and the Downtown Steering Committee.
Proven Leadership Our City Continues to Need Right Now
- Successful entrepreneur and community volunteer for over 30 years.
- Has held numerous leadership roles include Allen Community Outreach Board President, Board Member of Allen Community Development Corp and Allen Economic Development Corp, and Finance Committee Chair of Allen’s 2016 Capital Improvement Program
- Active leader and participant in many church and civic groups including Past President of Allen Sunrise Rotary and Steering Committee Member of Collin County Martin Luther King Appreciation Day Service
- Significant corporate financial and entrepreneurial experience including leading SMB Financial Advisers which provides financial direction to small and medium sized companies as well as start-ups. Chris also held senior financial positions at JC Penney and Belo Corporations. He holds a BBA from North Texas University and MBA from Southern Methodist University.
- People who know Chris attest that he works hard, is practical, and is a team player. Chris can be trusted to continue that same work ethic on Allen City Council, and remains fully committed to serving all the residents of Allen.