For Allen City Council, Place 4
“As a long time resident and community volunteer in Allen, I would be honored to serve on the Allen City Council. It is critical that we wisely manage our pace of growth and enhance the quality of life that Allen residents cherish. While managing this growth, we need to continue to revitalize some of the maturing areas within our City.”
The Leadership Our City Needs Right Now
- Successful entrepreneur and community volunteer for over 30 years.
- Numerous leadership roles include Allen Community Outreach Board President, Community Development Corp, Economic Development Corp, and other planning and advisory boards
- Active leader and participant in many church and civic groups
- Significant corporate financial and entrepreneurial experience, MBA from SMU
- Self Employed and positioned to carefully navigate the City through this final phase while staying focused on what is best for the residents of Allen.
- People who know Chris attest that he works hard, is practical, and is a team player. Chris can be trusted to carry that same work ethic to the City Council, and he will be fully committed to serving all the residents of Allen.
Proven Service + Proven Leadership = Proven Results
News & Updates
Chris Receives Endorsement from Dallas Morning News and Many Allen Residents "Schulmeister has the business savvy and deep knowledge of Allen to help the city compete. Voters should give him the nod." This it the takeaway statement at the conclusion of the...
I have received several inquiries regarding my position on the proposed Thakkar development and Cricket Stadium southwest of the Alma and 121 interchange. I would like to share my thoughts, how they evolved, and why I am opposed to the large open-air Cricket Stadium....
On February 7th, Allen City Council Place 4 candidate, Chris Schulmeister joined many community and business leaders to attend the State of Allen Luncheon at the new Delta Hotel by Marriott in Allen. Carrying the theme of “Watch Us Grow,” the luncheon celebrated...