For Allen City Council, Place 4
“As a long time resident and community volunteer in Allen, I would be honored to serve on the Allen City Council. It is critical that we wisely manage our pace of growth and enhance the quality of life that Allen residents cherish. While managing this growth, we need to continue to revitalize some of the maturing areas within our City.”
The Leadership Our City Needs Right Now
- Successful entrepreneur and community volunteer for over 30 years.
- Numerous leadership roles include Allen Community Outreach Board President, Community Development Corp, Economic Development Corp, and other planning and advisory boards
- Active leader and participant in many church and civic groups
- Significant corporate financial and entrepreneurial experience, MBA from SMU
- Self Employed and positioned to carefully navigate the City through this final phase while staying focused on what is best for the residents of Allen.
- People who know Chris attest that he works hard, is practical, and is a team player. Chris can be trusted to carry that same work ethic to the City Council, and he will be fully committed to serving all the residents of Allen.
Proven Service + Proven Leadership = Proven Results
News & Updates
Many thanks to the voters in Allen for turning out for our local election. I am extremely honored to serve as your Allen City Council representative. I also want to congratulate Melanie Hughes on all her hard work during this campaign. Whether you voted for me or...
What Does it Mean to Be An Experienced Servant Leader for All of Allen? It describes a person who has demonstrated volunteer leadership in their community in many ways including serving as a member of the Community Development Corp and Economic Development...
Chris Receives Endorsement from Dallas Morning News and Many Allen Residents "Schulmeister has the business savvy and deep knowledge of Allen to help the city compete. Voters should give him the nod." This it the takeaway statement at the conclusion of the...