Chris and his family have been proud to call Allen home since 1984
Through the years, and all the amazing growth and change in our community, Chris has been actively involved, working with local government, school and community leaders, to ensure that as Allen grows it continues to evolve and reflect the changing needs and interests of all the residents.
Chris and his wife Jeanie have one son, John, who is a 2008 Allen High School graduate and Allen High baseball alum. John is an Assistant District Attorney for Tarrant County and he and his wife Brooke live in Arlington. While John was growing up, Chris was active in John’s many school activities and past president of the Allen Baseball “Home Run” booster club.
A Strong History of Community Service
As a past Board President of Allen Community Outreach (ACO), Allen’s largest non-profit organization, Chris worked tirelessly to provide access to essential human and social services in our community. Chris has played a key role in enhancing quality of life in Allen. While serving on the Board of the Allen Community Development Corporation (CDC), Chris listened and he took action. Through focus groups and surveys, he learned of citizen needs for more hiking trails, more parks, and preservation projects. Chris was a key player in decisions to fund trail system expansion, adding Spirit Park, expanding the Allen Heritage Village and Molsen Farm. Chris has also been instrumental in his work on the Board of the Collin County Martin Luther King Celebration, which had over 1100 persons in attendance in 2019.
Chris does not make decisions in a vacuum; he listens. Chris is eager to meet with all Allen residents, to hear your ideas, interests, and hopes for the future of our community.
- Board President, Allen Community Outreach (2015-2017) and Board Member (2011 – 2015).
- Board Member, Allen Community Development Corporation (2011-2016)
- Board Member, Allen Economic Development Corporation (2016 – 2019)
- Chair of Finance Committee of Allen’s 2016 Capital Improvement Program.
- Steering Committee for Collin County Martin Luther King Jr. Appreciation Day Service, 2018 and 2019.
- Past President and current member, Allen Sunrise Rotary (2011 – present). Past Co-Chair of Allen Rotary Christmas Parade.
- Past Finance Chair and current member, First United Methodist Church Allen. (1986 – Present).
- President, Allen High School “Home Run” Booster Club in 2008. Active member 2006-2008.
Solid Large and Small Business Experience
Chris earned his BBA from the University of North Texas and MBA from Southern Methodist University.